How do you do taxi missions in GTA 5?
GTA 5 taxi missions
Grand Theft Auto 5 being an open world game does not bore the players and hence has introduced a large number of additional activities, in addition to the story missions available in the game. One of these side jobs is Private Taxi Fare, which consists of multiple challenges given to Franklin Clinton by the cab company manager. The main task given to the players is to go to the instructed location, take your customer, and then drop him off to his desired location. The taxi missions in GTA 5 are:
- Clown Car
- Cut You In
- Take It Easy
- Fare Needs Excitement
- Follow car
- Got You Now
- Got Your Back
- Take to the Best Tailor
How to do taxi missions in GTA 5?
There is nothing much to do in order to perform these side missions. However, the complete detailed instructions regarding everything you have to do here is given below.
- First of all, to get these Private Taxi Fares missions, players must own the Downtown Cab Co. If you don’t have one already, it must be bought in order to start the missions.
- Players can use any car to complete these missions, except for the Clown Car mission, where the players are required to drive a sedan consisting of four doors. The cars can be stolen from any location as losing cops is a piece of cake in the game.
- Your attitude towards the customers matters a lot, unlike the other game missions. The players should not drive rashly or act recklessly as the passengers can get angry, resulting in the failure of your mission.
- The passengers will be marked with the P letter after the start of the mission. You will be notified of the drop off location or the destination, and it will be shown from the yellow marker visible on the map.
- Some of the people you are taking in your taxi will turn out to be betrayers, as they will try to run off without paying their fare. You are free to teach them a lesson and make sure you get your deserved fare.
- All these nine missions have different pickup and drop off locations, and will reward you differently. Moreover, completing each mission will result in you getting a trophy named “All’s Fare in Love and War”.